Thread: Speculation: Potential trade partners
View Single Post
Old
11-06-2010, 03:21 PM
LucicTrain*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimThomasProject View Post

You stopped reading but decided to post anyway! I'm just kidding!

Sorry if you took my post as a Savard for Calgary defenseman trade. Please let me clarify. I could see why you assumed that after reading my post. I simply mentioned those players as guys I liked. Doc provided some great insight on Regehr's game style for me, I haven't seen a ton of him. I clicked through the endless Savard for peanut threads as well. I love Savard, remember how bad the PP was last year without him. I by no means want to trade him. He is also injured and has a NTC.No point in selling Savard short in any aspect. In my eyes hes one of the better playmakers in the league with one of the best contracts. Can't wait till he's health.

Someone mentioned Calgary so I wanted some input on their guys. I admit I have a soft spot for Ian "Norris" White.
trading Savard right now wouldnt be selling short. he's a big question mark right now, maybe he comes back and is the old Savard maybe he's not. facts are the Bruins need to clear cap, have plenty of center depth and could use some offensive skill on the blueline. if you could flip Savard for White you would have to do it. that said i dont see any team taking a chance on Savard. no one was willing to bite in the off season and that was before he had recurring PCS

LucicTrain* is offline   Reply With Quote