Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
11-06-2010, 08:08 PM
cishockeyfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by STUTOMMIES View Post
I would just love to BLAST you right now.

While there may be some truths in the above statement most of it is conjecture with a tad of hope thrown in for good measure, which makes no sense coming from a Squirrel.
I really meant what I said. But I guess I don't know for sure how things have worked for Mike in recruiting the past 8 years. But I do know, familiar Tommie faces that meant something to the program are getting involved and are commited to seeing this team improved. And moving into the new rink will make it all a little more attractive.

At the same time a change from Mike Eagles wouldnt hurt either, hes a good guy, just not really the right guy right now.

I would love nothing more than for the tommies to succeed. I miss the fear of playing againts great players or players you hated to play againts in recent memory, especially down the hill at the LBR, Im talking about the Jason Sands, Dave Gilmores, Dave Campbells, Mike Hansons, Kyle McAllisters, and the always pesky Nick Theriault, Matt Seymours, thats only to name a few, so many I could name, those star players or heart and soul guys, when the LBR (and sometimes the AUC) would be packed, divided 50% 50% fans hollering cross Ice at each other, Rum Row Heckling Craig Mahon during Warmup, those are good times, we all need back, UNB Fans, Tommie fans and local Hockey Fans