View Single Post
Old
11-07-2010, 08:47 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 2360
Quotes:

Laviolette about the penalties: “Not only the kills, but it takes the rhythm out of the bench. We had pretty good rhythm in the third period. That was the most effective we were in that period and we ended up going to the box. We’re hitting people high in the faces. They’re not intentional, but we have to have our sticks under control.”

Pronger about Bobrovsky: “He’s definitely proven to make believers out of everyone in here, that’s for sure. He keeps the game simple and that’s a pretty generic term, but sometimes goalies are all over there. There’s not a lot of movement, he doesn’t allow a lot of holes. He has very fast legs. You certainly never count him out on any plays. He’s able to throw those legs out and take away the low stuff. The goals they get are either redirections or screen shots he didn’t see.”

O'Donnell about Bobrovsky: “His athleticism just jumps out – how flexible he is. There are times when they make a play and I don’t know how he keeps his pad on the ice. If you really watch closely, he makes a lot of unspectacular saves where he is square to the shooter. For 22 years old, he’s level-headed. He was disappointed after this game but he said, ‘what are you going to do?’ When good things happen, he just rolls off it.”

Bobrovsky about his teammates' praise: “You try not to think about it. The only thing I think about is going out and playing. This is the thing that matters, not words. It’s showing on the ice. At the same time, when a player like Pronger, a name player, says something like this, it makes me feel good.”

MiamiScreamingEagles is online now   Reply With Quote