View Single Post
Old
11-08-2010, 03:29 PM
CanadienErrant*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by linp View Post
Did we do enough scouting before we signed Boyd? I agree that we have to get rid of SK but Boyd is not ready to play a center position in the NHL. He is too weak defensively. Wonder whom they'll call up to replace him? I would prefer White.

As for putting Lapierre in the 2nd line, I hope this "promotion" will spark him to rediscover his form during last year's playoff. If he still plays like what he did this year, he won't stay in the 2nd line for long.

I would prefer to reunit AK with Pleks and Gomez with Gionta. JM is over reacting with all these line changes. But I do agree with splitting up Subban with Markov.
Another example of Habs' bad assets management.... Another one....

S.K. had not much value, but the Habs finish with zero asset. If they could package Boyd with O'Byrne (or Spacek) and get a half decent player for that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuriedHab View Post
I hope he gets picked up. We need more Grit on the fourth line. I'd want White up on the fourth. Pyatt and Boyd on the fourth line is to easy to play against. Or bring up Paloosh so we can have a fourth line of Moen -Lapierre -Pyatt. And stick Aaron on the line with Gionta and Gomez.
White had showed nothing since being demoted to Hamilton. That is not the type of attitude the management likes.

CanadienErrant* is offline   Reply With Quote