11-08-2010, 05:00 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer77 View Post
1st PP unit

Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Cammalleri
Markov - Spacek

I rarely if ever have seen Markov and Spacek on the PP points together. I know Spacek misses the net a lot but it would least keep some people on their toes. LOL He does at least have one of the hardest shots on the team. Gomez and Gionta do not deserve 1st unit PP minutes. Of course not many do.

2nd PP unit

Pouliot - Gomez - Gionta
Hamrlik - Subban

Tell this bunch to use an umbrella formation with Subban at the point and Pouliot and Gionta on the wings. Tell Hamrlik to stand in front of the net and screen the goalie. He at least has some offensive acumen. There you go Gomer - it's up to you.
And Spacek does? I guess out of necessity I can agree with that but we should dump him off to San Jose for a top 6 winger along with picks and a prospect LOL

Then I would be all for MAB cause Spacek has in all honesty been that bad. I would rather MAB with Markov or Hammer then him. Not even joking and I don't like MAB, the idea of signing him etc one bit, but I'm losing my patience with Spacek the guy didn't even try to play well, he sat around eating doritos all summer and now our hard working team is suffering the consequences.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote