View Single Post
Old
10-06-2003, 08:42 AM
fatmax

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4ever
I say Yes just because we got rid of some dead wood to replace it with young talented guys, and eventual return of Souray, New CJ system seems to be the way Habs should play games, Some of you are really giving up but tell me why we were almost in last year, even with such a terrible effort night in night out, so what has changed since?.
Yes will be my answer!

The Key to do better than last year, Team work, if every body put it TOGETHER we shoul be able to do better!

I don't agree with the you when you said that we replace deadwood with youngsters... who's going to be new on the team this year ... Ryder and... Ryder (ward, Ribeiro and hossa were alreeady there last year) Komi should go back to Hamilton,...

Of course, if you compare only the age, we are younger but we still have some deadwood (perreault, dackell and juneau)

For those who say that we have nobody that can scroes some goals except for Zed and "caught" Perreault "caught"... let the chance to the youngster...

Here's my last wishes for this year (if they all come true, everything should be alright)
I hope that Hossa will emerge,
I hope that Ribs will survive the cheking game
I hope that our new cheking line (Bégin, Langdon and Dwyer/Ward) can play hockey

What WILL be better than last year!
our defense and our goalie will be better!