View Single Post
Old
11-09-2010, 09:35 PM
dtrap

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to dtrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch View Post
Why not expect it out of them? Is there a label on them that is going to define them for what they are going to be for the rest of the year? Dubinsky was inches of way from having goals number 11 and 12 on the season tonight. I'm not going to say oh well these guys are second liners for life, its not possible that they could fully develop into first line players. They are all still young. They are all performing at a high level. Why shouldnt we have high expectations for him? Because people, scouting reports, etc deem that they arent 1st line type players? What kind of statement are you trying to make? And I'm not bashing them. I'm not being hard on them. They just didnt perform to the best of their abilities. They have been very consistent this year playing a strong game and producing. I;m going to hold them to that until they really show that it was indeed just some hot start.
Agreed. Totally. But you know what happens around here. There are some posters who plain and simple most likely now expect these three to produce 2-3 goals a game.

dtrap is offline   Reply With Quote