View Single Post
Old
10-06-2003, 10:42 AM
Mess
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasting time
Wow, 1000 or so words and I agree with every single thing you said.

Belak is now the 7th D man which is hilarious because he makes Aki Berg look like Bobby Orr. I prefer Belak as a forward, but I think we now know why Perrott was protected. JF figures Pushor is not that much better than Belak so why sign him?

A big trade is coming. Belak will sit in the press box until it does.

In an earlier thread I predicted Carolina, Detroit, Islanders, St. Louis and Calgary as being the most likely trading partners.
I think Florida is the best fit for Belak.. They are a young team and have signed Horton and Hey Keenan now that Horton is signed and The Panthers are still working on deals for Petr Taticek, taken ninth overall in 2002, and Anthony Stewart, the 25th player taken last June.

So how about you send us a couple prospects Dudley for Belak for our farm team ....I'll take Denis Shvidki first rounder in 1999 and Ivan Novoseltsev for Belak and future help at forward...

They traded Worrell and maybe they would send us Nedorost for Belak..

Dudley blew the Hurme situation so maybe they also admit blowing the Worrel trade to Avs, not so much the player they got but missing the Toughness with all the kids in Florida..