Thread: Islanders Point Blank: What the NYI did to improve their attack: nothing
View Single Post
Old
11-10-2010, 06:17 PM
ledzep1212
COYB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Of Rick View Post
If Buff is not the type of guy this team needs what is. He has been a rock for Atlanta this year on D he also was solid last year on offense. The guy is a player with size and skill I count ZERO players on the Isles with size and skill. Frolov is hit or miss, he could have done well with the Isles maybe not, the point is Snow needed to sign or trade for a proven goal scoring threat and he failed to do so. He did not do his job, therefore along with his bad past history he should fired.

Snow Must Go!
Ok I was wrong on Buff I didn't notice he is almost a PPG player right now. But at the time Okposo was healthy and does the exact same job as Buff does it just as well and is younger. So I don't blame Garth for not wanting to trade for someone like Buff.

Outside of Kovy there wasn't a true goal scorer out there that Garth really could have acquired. Also what bad past history? He has done a damn fine job so far as GM. Seeing as just a couple years ago he had no front office experience and the fact that right now the Isles aren't the most attractive team in the world to free agents.

ledzep1212 is offline   Reply With Quote