View Single Post
Old
11-11-2010, 10:42 AM
hof2120

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
You have your opinion and I have mine. I do not want to message you because I do not want to even deal with you anymore.I just do not think I like you. I knew Pelle and you would not have met a finer human being and for you to say those things about him truly stings. You make it sound like he was a guy who did not give a **** about anything and was a ****ing drunkard. I have lost friends and family in battle so to use Pat as a example vs Pelle, well I will just leave it at that. So stay in your glass house mr. I never made a mistake hof.
I never ****ing said that I was perfect. The only difference is the mistakes I make don't put my life or others' lives in danger. I'm sorry you that you knew him, that has to make it a lot worse, but had it been another, less known player, one you didn't know, would you feel the same way? Countless people die every day, were their lives not just as important as Pelle Lindbergh's? Sure they didn't have the recognition that Lindbergh did but that doesn't make it less tragic.

hof2120 is offline   Reply With Quote