View Single Post
Old
11-11-2010, 03:00 PM
ChoseLa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE HOFF View Post
dumb trade in my opinion. Not the trade itself, if they really like bournival and see something in him.

But if the roster remains status quo, I will be disapointed. ''remains'' consist of this season and the next off season ... They got rid of a capable bottom pairing Dman when we have a crazy UFA year on defence.

They don't ''know'' if they are going to sign a top UFA (chara, kaberle, ehrhoff or philips ...yeah...philips... I guess that tells you how overpriced the 3 others will be...and that's given the fact that we hold on to markov)... and if they are not getting another top 4 dman during the season, I will consider this trade a dumb one.

letting Obyrne go totally opens the door to the possibility of seeing Gill, spacek and hammer back next year.
First Spacek is gonna be back anyways, then you also have to consider that Chara is already signed long terms.

Then you have Picard, Weber and Carle who should all be NHL ready at the begining of next season, you could always hope for the Saint-Denis and Nash to impress, but i doubt it.

I understand what your saying, but we're are only loosing two d-mens next season, Hamr and Gill... if we can't replace them with our own system.. well we're realy bad.

EDIT: the UFA list for defensmen is actualy pretty good http://www.capgeek.com/free_agents.p...ion=D&FAType=2

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote