View Single Post
Old
05-23-2005, 01:50 PM
NYRGoalieGlut*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
Who cares that there was no season? Or are you telling me that had there been a season the Detroits, Colarados & Phillys of the world would somehow finish bad enough to be in the lottery? NONE of these teams would have had a shot at the # 1 pick, so they should not benefit so now.
I absolutely positively don't. That was my argument with the idiots that think that 1 ball per team is the way to go. My probablem is you can't just say this team and this team won't get a ball, you have to go by how many times they made the playoffs. That'll screw a team like the Caps who WOULD be bad enough to get that #1 pick. That's why I think that they should have a CHANCE but a small chance. Don't tell these things to me, go to the prospect board and help me fight off the idiots that think 1 ball per team is the way to go. If you look at the teams getting one ball, other than the Caps you know that non of these teams would be picking bottom 5, MAYBE the Islanders if there are some injuries as they're maybe just a bit above average, they can have a bad season.