View Single Post
11-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Registered User
Blueland89's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cartersville, Ga
Country: United States
Posts: 2,246
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
It's called Bladetape, very similar to what I do except it's made of rubber with some texture on it. I don't like how thick it is. I would check out Bladeshark which is similar but made of a grittier material. My next experiment will be with 3M Safety Tape, which is supposedly similar. Just want a bit more cushion if possible.
that Bladeshark stuff is cool, I really like that you can get it in clear

Blueland89 is offline   Reply With Quote