View Single Post
Old
11-13-2010, 01:34 PM
mercury

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go For It View Post
High School senior who plans on majoring in Economics or Finance and eventually getting an MBA down the road.

Currently though, I work at a golf course during the spring, summer, and fall, and I used to work at a Chic-Fil-A during the winter.
I am currently getting my MBA at Pepperdine in Malibu. Loving the campus, NOT loving the Quantitative Business Analysis. BUT, I am going to study at Said Business School in Oxford in April, which is badass. And I'm taking the LSAT in four weeks, so I might be getting the JD/MBA, which is a well-regarded dual degree there. I am thinking about concentrating in Leadership and Managing Organizational Change, with a certificate in Social, Environmental, and Ethical Responsibility. If I do law school, I want to concentrate on Intellectual Property, Entertainment, and Technology. I was a Film and Media Arts major and Business Studies minor as an undergrad at Temple. Entertainment law might be fun (law school would probably turn me on or off), but I really want to be upper management at a major studio or one of their corporate parents.

mercury is offline   Reply With Quote