View Single Post
Old
11-13-2010, 09:45 PM
RabidBadger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Sioux View Post
I agree.So now players are getting penalized(Sioux players in particular) for hitting players who have there heads down. Frickin BS. I didn't see the Gleason hit as I was at the rink coaching but I did see the Hextall hit and the kid put himself in that position to get drilled. Keep your frickin head up. Simple.
The Gleason hit was eerily reminiscent of the Bina hit but without the same consequence, thank god. Sorry, it's not as simple as "keep your head up". You could say that about the Martin incident and the Blake Geoffrion/Erin Marvin hit last year. I'm seeing more of a problem with players who need to keep their elbows down (hello, Hextall, Malone, et. al) than players who need to keep their head up. The fact that NoDak has been involved in 3 dodgy hits is no more of a conspiracy than Craig Smith getting tossed for some questionable agression the past couple years.

I call BS when I see it, whether it be a Badger player or otherwise: tuck the F***ing elbow when you hit someone and do not drive into a player when you're near the boards!