View Single Post
Old
11-14-2010, 06:57 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
I suppose some of the people that are saying hes a great goaly today wanted him to be traded/ kept saying he was the bad choice and the ORG shouda kept Halak. Not the point of my post though, not gona get in, its a great night, win 7-2 no time for debate

Hopefully Marky is okay. I suppose if hes Hurt Gauthier will do a move to get a PP orientated defensemen. Great to see Gionta,Cammy & Pleks dominate. Still waiting on Gomez

And what else to say on PH.D Line? Its just a solid line from hair to toes!
I have no idea why you're bringing Halak vs Price again. Just want to say this though.....it's not like Halak is having some problems either. And nothing suggest he would not have done here what he's doing over there. Now NOT A WHOLE LOT said that Price was never going to be a good goalie. Most might have thought though that he would not have thrived here thanks to pressure and the fans. I personnally mentioned that. I predicted after the Halak trade that Price would be booed in the freakin preseason if he would struggle....guess what happens. I also mentioned that the only way Price would shut everybody up is that he would not give them any reason to boo him and guess what again.....he's not. So far, everything is great and he's showing a tremendous maturity. Great for him and us.

A suggestion though....if you don't want to start a debate, don't start one.Especially not a subject like that.

On the game, great game by everybody but Gomez except his pass to his new linemate???? Darche?

We've broken the Cammy-Pleks-Kosty line to accomodate Mr. Gomez, are we going to broke the Pouliot-Halpern-Darche to accomodate him as well?

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote