View Single Post
Old
11-14-2010, 07:42 AM
swimmer77
Post Oates

vCash: 500
I give full marks to the team and Carey Price. Last year if the Habs would have squandered a two goal lead then for whatever reason a win for the Habs would be dangerously on the ropes. Instead they pulled up the boot straps and put the Canes away handily. Obviously Carolina has some problems but they should have been more in desperation mode tonight and the Habs convincingly squashed it.

Markov's injury is without a doubt frustrating and disappointing. I don't want to speculate so I'll just wish Andrei Markov a speedy recovery.

Having said that if Markov is out for an extended period time I hope the fanbase can circle the wagons and support the players who are left on the ice. It's gotta be traumatic to those guys too because too many times now when things seem to be looking up Markov goes down. It's gotta be especially difficult for the couple of blueliners who have been with the club for the past three years.

In a game where the Habs romped it's odd to look at the scoresheet and see blanks beside Subban' name and Markov's name in terms of points. Many players picked up points tonight and hopefully that trend will continue during another challenging time with Markov missing although it'd be nice if Subban puts up some points. LOL

swimmer77 is offline   Reply With Quote