View Single Post
Old
11-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Craig71

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Well it's not hard to see the logic, really. I mean, with Halak gone and Auld as back-up, Price is the number one man now, undisputed. There's no real pressure to him losing his job to the other guy, which puts him more at ease and let's him concentrate more on the game and less on whether or not he'll be in for the next game.
I believe this. Some athletes seem to be this way, he is relaxed just like the year he broke in the league. I think he is a guy that has a low key demeanor but sort of nervous at the same time, with no Halak around, he has eased back into the style and caliber of play that got him drafted 5th overall, I find it interesting how he has been accepted by the fans at the Bell center, not just the ones that yell Carey!! Carey!! after a save and boo him at the first goal, but the fans who appreciate hockey and know the game....He has showed up to play this year and looks more like a 28-30 year old instead of a guy thats just 23. Good for price, because this could have been disastrous, instead it has been fun to watch.Bravo Carey Price!!!!!!

Craig71 is offline   Reply With Quote