View Single Post
Old
11-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Subban76

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaix View Post
Most sources are saying 3 months although nothing has been confirmed.

I'm not so sure that he is so "injury prone". I think it's more that he came back way too early. We clearly didn't have the Markov of the old days. He seemed slower to me.

Might be my imagination but before he got hit I thought he was really slower than he usually is.

We should get official information in the next few hours or days. Let's still hope it's not that bad. And let's hope we'll keep rocking even without him!
That's perfectly normal. It takes a few months to fully get back to previous form once you are cleared to play after knee surgery. Not saying he can ever recover back to 100% where he was before, but if he can, it would have taken until January to see the old Markov back in terms of speed.

Just hope it's a sprain or something like that and taht he's gone for 4-6 weeks. No surgery please

From what we saw, it did not look as bad or painful as the injury in the playoffs. I'm really jsut hoping for no surgery. Don't car if he's out 4-6 weeks with a sprain, I just want to avoid the surgery