Old
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Giroux tha Damaja

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5holeblog View Post
Hey guys,

I know as a Rangers fan I'm treading into dangerous waters here but I just wanted to say that I made a trip to the Wells Fargo Center for the first time since moving to Philly for school and was really impressed.

The arena has a great atmosphere and the product on the ice is great too. One of my friends told me about the goal horn before I went but hearing about it and actually hearing it are two different things. When he said deafening I didn't think that he actually meant deafening. Jeeze that thing is loud. But awesome.

Anyway, it looks like the Flyers have a great young goalie on their hands in Bobrovsky. He's fun to watch and hopefully he stays in the league for a long time. Plus them reworking Bad Romance into a chant for him was amazing. Laughed my ass off.

Great arena, great atmosphere and I even got a free bacon egg and cheese bagel from McD's this morning so all around.
The whole section I was in just stopped cheering when they played that, and looked at each other like......"Wtf? No."

So bad. They need to go back to the drawing board.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote