View Single Post
Old
11-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Cartsiephan*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Never said it can't be.

It's still a short enough sample size to not base everything off of. The standings will be completely different at the end of the year, Patrick Sharp is currently at PPG and on pace for over 40 goals, Tim Thomas and Mathieu Garon lead three of the four goalie stats, etc.

Literally five of his nine goals are on lone breakaways. That's fact. I'm not just spouting off "he only gets goals on breakaways" as some idiot hater. It's literally a fact that more then half of his goals are on lone breakaways.

I'm not willing to say that he's improved until later in the season. That's all. I never said he won't improve either.

It is. To act as if it's a sure-fire thing is ridiculous, to call him a star already is kind of ridiculous, and to not see all the things that have been going right for him since the start of the season (meaning, things that likely won't continue for the rest of the season) is short-sighted.

He has enough confidence from the coach to move him back to center and put Carter, who has appeared in ONE all-star game, on the wing.

Cartsiephan* is offline   Reply With Quote