View Single Post
Old
11-15-2010, 05:50 PM
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
It was the same thing with Guerin in a way. You can have a Kunitz on a first line as long as Guerin isn't on the other side - and vice-versa. Same thing with Kunitz and Dupuis - two perfect third wheels on a first or second line as long as you have a legit scorer on the wing.

But this is what we have. This is all we have, but people keep blasting the coach as if we have a ton of options to throw out there in their place, which is also why I love when I hear we should "stop playing a grinding style!!!".

??????

Yup, let's have these knuckleheads trying 3 passes through the neutral zone and see how many go back the other way
Only thing I have compained about DB for is the constant line juggling and the fact this team has pushed forth seemingly without an form of an identity or chemistry.

But anyways... With the other things you said, thats why I hope we offer the Vets we want to stick around fair, but cheaper contracts. If they do not want them... Sorry... Replace them with guys from the farm like Jeffrey, Johnson, or Sterling.

Then with the cap predicted/assumed to jump a little again, then use all the save/new money to bring in at least one solid 30+ scorer and lock him in that top 6.

It is my hope this off season. Realize it won't happen till then. But I hope this off season it does. Because, with current production, loosing Dupuis we have two current "3rd wheels" for that 2nd line. Tangradi and TK. We have Kunitz. We need 2 guys to round out this roster in the off season. 2 guys... Please get it done Shero... PLEASE. I would be happy with one... But if we got 2... I would be doing cart wheels in the streets.

EdwardBlake is online now   Reply With Quote