View Single Post
Old
11-15-2010, 07:22 PM
mja
Negative Creep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
I already do? I recognize that he's a fantastic young player that has some great playoffs to his name, but some lackluster regular seasons as well.
What lackluster regular seasons are you referring to exactly? He's played ONE & a HALF seasons!
47 points centering a rookie and Aaron Asham isn't lackluster! It is a strong foundation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
I've been miserable about him? Please point out any post where I've said I don't like Giroux, where I've belittled what he has done, or where I haven't given him credit for what he's done. Go ahead, I dare you to find any post I've ever made about Giroux that shows that I don't like him.

I'll call him a star when he's actually a star. The part about breaking out and becoming a star is pure speculation on something that has yet to happen on your part.
Dude, in EVERY THREAD about Giroux you rear your head and post a dozen or more "realistic" naysays. It looks like an obsession from where I'm sitting.

If you can't see that the kid is breaking out before our eyes then I just don't know what you are looking at, aside from last year's stat sheet.

mja is offline   Reply With Quote