Thread: Rumor: Miro Satan?
View Single Post
Old
11-16-2010, 07:04 AM
Funk311

vCash: 500
From my prior posts, I am obviously on board with the two posts above me.

I also like how Mike fought last night. Do he and Callahan actually have bad blood, or is that Comrie saying i'll do 4th line duties to stay on the roster?

I just wish Bylsma and others would value the importance of balance. A team of all Comrie would suck, just like a team of all "hustle" has thus far not gotten it done. Comrie strength is certainly not speed, but I still say unless he is the direct cause of goals through defensive breakdowns/lack of backcheck he should be playing more.

And to my point yesterday....we were rolling in the first period when sending out lines 1-2-3/1-2-3-4. Everyone was moving, everyone looked comfortable and we had prolonged zone time with alot of quality chances. Then DB starts mixing and matching, and you have Asham colliding with Sid at the blue line. Without a doubt that is on HCDB's fault for not realizing "hmm while we didn't get one in, we look VERY good".

To recap - Comrie on the 4th = Adams on the first IMO, regardless of if Comrie is the player we have been dying to have in the top 6...he has some form of vision and hands. Put guys in position to succeed DB.

Second, if you are going to ignore the underlying skill sets which brought players to the NHL, atleast keep guys together as units when they are playing well and by all accounts "GETTING TO THEIR F"ING GAME". His juggling is an exploration in permutations.

BTW this is frustration not panic. I still say Staal (especially if for some reason he pots a few) will be a huge addition to the team.

Funk311 is offline   Reply With Quote