View Single Post
Old
11-16-2010, 08:52 PM
BelovedIsles

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BelovedIsles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnpike Terrors View Post
Are you guys serious? The seasons not over. Yeah it sucks they've lost 10 in a row but it's November and are still 7 points, YES 7 POINTS, out of the 8th seed. I know they have looked like absolute doody lately but they looked great in the first 7 or so games. I don't believe they're as good as they were in the begining and I sure don't think they're as terrible as they've looked the past month. Remember Carolina looked horrendous last season and were in it somewhat in it til the end. People are so easily swung in either direction all its gonna if the isles win the next three games everyones gonna be saying we've turned the corner so just chill.

And I'm not attacking you specifically just everyone saying the season is over has irritated me. Not that I thought they'd make the playoffs to begin with its just sit back it's only a game.
I understand you want to hang on to any thread of hope (I've been there), but you can't compare NYI and Carolina's situation, let alone, have faith that this roster will vie for a PO spot (as you imply). We've witness some of the WORST New York Islander hockey since the lean years of the 90's. The common thread between both eras, horrible owners.

And if you intended on it, I'd appreciate it if you didn't lump me in the group of see-saw fans (often called "Bi-Polar" around these parts); they win 3 straight, fabulous, my outlook will remain the same.

BelovedIsles is offline   Reply With Quote