View Single Post
Old
11-17-2010, 05:31 AM
Dakota Sioux

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidBadger View Post
The weekend was pretty one sided in the favor of The Green Giouxns...the refs had nothing to do with the outcome. I know both of us, as well as all Badger fans, expected more from a team that has overachieved to this point, against a seasoned team primed for a FF run. Even if the instances you cited were called, Bucky still would have been swept. Like we said before, good learning experience for a young team. I have no doubt Eavers will have the troops ready for the rematch when Broadmoor time rolls around, if not the NCAAs, which is still not out of the question.

The responce against Duh-luth this weekend will be huge in terms of the resolve of this team. Personally I'm expecting a good weekend and season to follow. I can't throw in the towel on a season based on one weekend when the team was clearly overmatched.

I'm not fine with what Smith did at the time he did it since the game was still in the balance. If he did that at a time when Bucky had the game won it would have been awesome I don't mind a little goonery from my team from time to time! You gotta have some attitude to survive in The W, after all.
This is another post why I like you as a poster.You are reasonable.Let's face it,refs miss calls on both teams every weekend and last weekend was no different.As we all know the WCHA refs suck.Thanks RabidBadger and good luck to your team against the Dogs.