View Single Post
Old
11-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Jigger77

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
Richards was asked about Subban. It's not like he went to the media and said, "Here. Jot this down."

Honestly, Subban is the one who is handling himself incorrectly. He's a finesse player acting tough in a league where he isn't anywhere near the toughest. There's going to be some guys going after him if he continues to act like he does.

It's just the way the NHL works. It'd be better if he quieted down a tad. He can still be outspoken but make sure he's doing it the right way.
Yeah the media plays it for sure. They also asked Subban about Richards.

Subban was more concerned about the win than anything. Then he did what I believe to be the right thing to do as a man and hockey player and acknowledge that "I'm only a rookie I haven't even played 20 games yet" and "Mike Richards is a great player and I have tons of respect for him".

Talk is talk and talk is weak. The game should be played on the ice if you ask me. Maybe we just don't see it the same way I guess.

And I won't touch the lack of talent stuff you're mentionning because it's absolutely wrong and you and me both know it. I know you are more knowledgeable than that as a hockey's future staff member and you're playing that card to draw reactions.