View Single Post
Old
10-06-2003, 04:05 PM
oildrop

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky01
I'm not sure where you have have been the last 2 weeks but if you have read any of the Comrie trade threads(and I sure hope Lowe hasn't), I don't want anything to do with Stefan, and some of the other Lugs who are coming back for Comrie. Another fact is that Comrie had an off year. I'm sure you must agree that Lowe will not get the same value for Comrie as he would have after his first year, so I'm not sure how you are SO SURE that Lowe will get fair value. I'm also really glad your not the GM of the oil because then we might be getting Stefan(who's a major bust) and extras.
Where have I ever said that I wanted Stefan and Picks? I haven't. Lots of people here are over-rating Comrie. He's not Peter Forsberg or Joe Thornton. Yeah he is a good player with lots of talent and I too would want something better then Stefan in return. I have been here and read all thoes ridiculous trade rumours. But that is what they are, rumours. Rumours from people who both like Comrie and hate Comrie so that is why some are so ridiculous. How do we know who is being offered or who Lowe is asking for, if he is asking for anyone. We don't know who Lowe has talked to or what players are involved in the discussions. To believe some of the rumours and proposals on these boards is kind of silly because they are made up by fans. They aren't real and they are most likely very far off from what could happen with a Comrie trade.