Thread: Jonas Sass?
View Single Post
Old
11-17-2010, 10:14 PM
andersej

vCash: 500
Sass is one of only two players in the Danish League listed in the NHL Central Scouting preliminary rankings, behind only Thomas Spelling of Herning. Considering that Sass missed the beginning of the season following his traffic accident I think it's fair to say that I am not the only one who has noticed his potential. He only played his first game of the season something the day before the rankings were published.

And now that Jesper Malle is also on the Rødovre team I have had an easy time comparing the two, and it's not even close. Malle will - IMHO - forever struggle to hold down a spot on any team in the Danish Elite League and has indeed been a healthy scratch on many occasions already this season on a not very deep Rødovre team. I still see no reason why Malle was picked over Sass or any other of the talented '93's left off the team. At this point I think Sass is a lock to make the U18 World Champs team in April and I think he should be a solid candidate for the U20 team in December if he can get a few more games under his belt before the team is selected.

andersej is offline   Reply With Quote