View Single Post
Old
11-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Amputechture

vCash: 500
Guys, I'm a habs fan living in toronto and had the unfortunate pleasure of attending the game last night. I was rooting very hard for your boys throughout the game. It was absolutely one of the worst games that I have ever been to in my entire life. You guys had the entire fan base in the arena booing the leafs the entire first period. You literally had the game won and the blowout was in full force. Then comes the 2nd period and the refs decide to take the game over. Never in my life watching hockey have I seen so many lopsided calls against a team. Any slash, any hold, any obstruction by a leaf player went uncalled but if one of your guys even looked at a leaf player wrong he was going to the box. It was seriously one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever seen live. It killed me watching an entire arena boo their whole team in the first, only to cheer and chant and proclaim how good they were after the second because the zebras decided it was time to hand the game over to the leafs. I am incredibly sorry because before the refs gave the leafs the game, you guys were playing some solid hockey. Your passes were crisp, your breakouts were fast, and your transition game was dominating the leafs. It was so ridiculous and you guys deserved so much better.
Looking forward to a good match against my habs guys and hopefully it's settled by the two teams playing and not some ref trying to make a name for himself.

Amputechture is offline   Reply With Quote