View Single Post
Old
11-18-2010, 07:30 PM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
I think you're the one who is misinterpreting things.

What are your point expectations from Avery? He IS a third liner. That's obvious. But he's a damn good one who can play up higher than that if need be.

He is not a 20 goal scorer. He is not a 50 point guy.

So I could give a **** if you bring up 1 goal in 19 games. The guy has 9 ****ing points in those 19 games, get a clue.

AKA he's basically on pace for his 35-40 points which is EXACTLY the player that he is.

You've got it completely backwards, because he hasn't done ANYTHING to warrant his less ice time.

One thing that pisses me off more than anything is the Avery detractors who act like he's supposed to be something more than a third liner and use it against him.

He's a fan favorite, he's someone that's polarizing, but when you're going to assess who he is as a hockey player do it ****ing fairly.

Brandon Prust has 17 points in his ****ING CAREER.

And I love everything about Brandon and want him here for years for his other intangibles. But there is ZERO defense of him playing above Avery.

Energy every shift? Sure I agree. Wake me up when that equals points and wins.

Torts' Avery bias is just insane.

The guy has done everything asked of him, especially this year where he's done NOTHING other than play hockey.

He has honestly done NOTHING like the old Sean Avery.

Some of you people are blind or just haters.
haha. well said.

blind avery hate is extremely annoying. seans got skilz.

prust love is just weird. dudes not that talented

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote