View Single Post
Old
11-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Bobby 77

vCash: 500
Sounds like he's a bit of a joke! I am lucky in the fact the one of the team I play on most of the guys have been playing together for 5+ years so were more friends now then teammates. There is another team I play on at a lower level that my Biz sponsors. I've only been involved this team for 2 years. We had some chirping from a few guys in the beginning about stacking lines and who should be on the ice for PK & PP but I put a stop to it. Two of the guys that did the most chirping did not come back this year . This team has players that should be both at higher and lower div then the team plays at but we have fun. We roll what ever lines we start the game with. Last year we won the finials after finishing in 4th (of 8 teams). This year were 500 so far but we have fun at most games.

While the guy your taking about does seem like a jerk, you should see if you can get on a team that is more interested in the recreational aspect then what this guy is. Whatever you do just have fun!

BTW......my league has rules about dbl shifting because everyone does pay to play. You might want to look into that.

Good luck!

Bobby 77 is offline   Reply With Quote