View Single Post
Old
11-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckface NYR View Post
And who in your mind should take his spot.

Plus minus, imo means nothing, especially when its Rozy who has been up against the first lines of the other teams.
Let me first say that I do not see us as a contender. With that in mind, I would move Rozi (hopefully free up cap space in the deal), promote either McD, Valentenko or Kundratek and play Gilroy everyday to find out once and for all what he can do. Eminger and the newly promoted D-man would be used based on how they are playing and who were are playing.

to say Rozi is playing against the other team's top line isn't really true. If plus/minus doesn't mean anything why is it the first stat that is quoted come Norris time? And why have Girardi and Staal (who are really playing against the other team's top players) managed to be plus players?

You hit me for being hateful, which I'm not. I would ask you why are you so supportive of this guy? To say that plus/minus doesn't mean anything for a guy who generates nothing on the PP and isn't a great penalty killer seems silly to me.

This will be my last negative post on Rozi because as you said I've made my point and you get it.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote