View Single Post
Old
11-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Giroux tha Damaja

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
Ya, that's all fine and dandy but I don't buy a minute of that. If such an example were to arise, there would be a media storm, it be on every sport radio talk show, fans would be talking smack, you know it, i know it.
Sports media will make a mountain out of a molehill in every city. That certainly isn't something exclusive to Montreal, you're definitely right about that.

Quote:
" we might discuss amongst ourselves" Give me a break, dude! What, over some tea and biscuits? Jokes aside, Philly is a passionate sport town and I don't believe I need to explain myself whatsoever as it's a given.
No, not tea and biscuits. Beer and cheese steaks. My point was that we certainly wouldn't be on Montreal's board campaigning about our guy's innocence, when we all know he's somewhat *******. Why do you even give a ****, honestly?

Quote:
PK is not going to change his game, not one ounce of his game will be affected by what Richards said. He's going to play his game, his way.

Countless teammates have come to defense of PK and all have said the same thing " Don't change anything ".

I think PK is going to listen to guys like Hal Gill or Jeff Halpern, players who have been around and have lots of more mileage (and cup rings) than Richards (who as great as a player he is, has had more incidences of improper conduct than the chirpy PK, Gill or Halpern have had combined).
It's good to know that you speak for PK Subban and can definitively say how this will affect his attitude. I guess that's that.

Oh, the "cup rings" jab, nice. Congrats, your role players were able to ride someone's coat tails for a season before they got to Montreal. Cool.

PK has been in the league for about as long as it takes me to fart, so of course he has less history than Richards. Also, what specifically in Richie's history are you alluding to?

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote