View Single Post
Old
11-20-2010, 01:21 PM
MsWoof

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
I think what many Ritchie haters are not honestly asking themselves is what all did Subban say to Ritchie during the game ? Trash talking goes 2 ways in most situations. Subban is a fine young player and he has a bright future etc, but i do not think he is above talking trash out there on the ice.
Most every one that hates Ritchie would love to have him as their teams captain. What i admire about Ritchie is that even though he is not that big and not the best fighter, he will stand up for himself and his team mates when the need arises.He is the epitome of a leader in my opinion, as are some other captains in this league.
Seems so many people still look at the Flyers as the Broad Street Bullies, and nothing could be further from the truth actually.The Broad Street Bullies were a one of a kind event that will never be duplicated.
A lot of them are using the comments section in the newspapers (yes, it's still news up here) to bring up the Booth hit. Then they throw in the Broad Street Bullies. Then they compare him to Bobby Clarke and his slash on Kharlamov's ankle in the summit series.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote