Thread: Post-Game Talk: Price shut down the Leafs 2-0 for Pat !
View Single Post
Old
11-21-2010, 04:13 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Milles View Post
Mention Pouliot, end up on my ignore list. The guy has been useless this year; there is no song to sing when it comes to 'skinny Latendresse'.

As far as the unsung: Gorges and Pyatt don't get enough credit. Both are steady, both are sold and both genuinely play with a shift-by-shift approach. Halpern, too, is rather unsung. Gill? I find it takes him 60-or-so games before he reaches his peak, though, he has been playing well of late.
How is praising Pouliot ridiculous? I would say it's the exact opposite. Forget that he has great stats. His actual game all-round has been terrific. He's still falling all over the place but he's really improved his ability to control the puck and make high% plays. Also, that shot of his is pretty awesome, not too far off from AK or Cammy. Playing on the line he is has helped him a lot + the fact JM rolls all 4.

What's your opinion of Eller, considering he has no goals? Does he suck too?

Also, I agree with you about Gorges and Pyatt, but I would assume that they aren't unsung, as in they are (in my books) unbelievable EVERY game. I hope people realize that and I think they do.