Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Wellwood Re-called
View Single Post
Old
11-22-2010, 07:55 AM
McNasty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyphan25 View Post
I'd be surprised if it's JVR considering he was one the best players against the Caps and Z was sent to the 4th line in favor of him. Considering Z is probably not what Lavi is looking for on the 4th line, it is probably him that will sit. However, why not switch him and Powe. Zherdev had great chemistry with both Carter and Giroux during preseason (I know it's been awhile but it's true).

Then Again if Wellwood is playing where do you put him? Nodl and Richards really seem to be benefiting from playing with each other. Richards had struggled this season before being paired with Nodl and has exploded since (yes partly coincidence but not all) and Nodl has struggled his entire young NHL career until now. Then you have JVR who played really well with those two against the Caps. I'm not saying JVR turned a corned, but Lavi has a perfect chance to show him that if he plays the way he did Sat, he'll be rewarded.

I'd go with:

Nodl Richards JVR
Hartnell Briere Leino
Zherdev/Wellwood Giroux Carter
Shelly Betts Powe

It'll be hard to not put Wellwood back on Richard's line.
I agree totally, it's certainly worth a try. I don't think Powe brings anything to that line.

McNasty is offline   Reply With Quote