View Single Post
Old
11-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Strange Universe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmon13 View Post
(I didnt see a new member introduction thread, if there is one, I'm sorry I made a new thread, I can be blind and miss simple stuff from time to time)
Hello fellow bruins fans, I've been lurking here for about 6 months now and figured its about time I post. I have a huge apprieciation for all the dedicated and well informed posters here.

A little about me, I'm 19, going to New england tech for video game design, live in RI. I've only been following the bruins since the last season, (great year to start I know ). I grew up following the Patriots, and casually following the Celtics. I got into hockey because my now 9 year old sister plays(fun fact, she plays on a team with Rob Murrays son), and is a huge bruins fan, along with buying NHL 09 the year before.

I basically fell in love with the sport and seriously regret not playing when I was a kid, and plan on learning how to skate this winter. Hockey is now more important than football to me, and I havent missed a bruins game since dec 09. I've jumped into the sport head first and am always trying to learn more about everything related to hockey, but in a year feel I can hold my own in any current hockey conversation(though, maybe not with some of you). I respect all the old time players, but honesty havent seen any clips of anyone except the best ever, bobby orr.

Looking forward to particapating here, and contributing the best I can.
Enough said, rest assure, you will not see anybody better than Orr.

Welcome aboard and all the best to you.