View Single Post
Old
11-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Leafs Forever

vCash: 500
I don't think so.

In the inerests of keeping this thing from dieing, my suggestions on what to do from here:

1. Have someone, or a group of (more likely group), of people volunteer to run this thing. They'll collect votes, tally em, get em posted, and get this thing started (or help get started)

2. Start a sign up thread. Yes, a lot of people expressed interest in here, but I think having a sign up thread will help split the people who are really committed to doing this and the people who just said "I'm in" as a passing fancy. Showing that follow-up is a good indicator of the difference, I think.

On this thread, outline and make sure people know straight off the amount of work involved in this and the coomitment necessary.

On a lesser point up for debate (it was mentioned), at the discretion of the board, interview and potentially deny people from the project if there is questions about commitment and/or character.

3. Once we have all the people who are going to be in this, start a voting process on which method. Everyone sends in their preferred method of conducting this project from the choices made (method 1, method 2, method 3, method 1+3 hybrid, I guess, or something like that, that werre outlined).

4. Once the project method is selected, begin the project straight away, according to the method selected. More planning to be done then.

Leafs Forever is offline   Reply With Quote