View Single Post
Old
10-06-2003, 08:09 PM
KnuklZ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Fan
No one did one, so I thought you people would enjoy something that I tried to be as objective as I can possibly be.

If you have comments , bring it on
Its 1am now and I figure I should be the first to give you some comments.

I agree with you 100% on all player assessments. especially highlighting that Juneau can be a very useful player/teacher for our young up and coming players. He (Juneau) played a big part in Bulis progression into the player he is today. Maybe Juneau could do the same with Higgins and Plekanec before he retires. Besides, Juneau has never really hurt us when he played even though he wasnt able to put the puck in the net.

The only sticking point for me is the C- you gave to CJ. I mean he should be getting a NA as he really didnt have a chance to show us yet whether or not the team can play his system. If pre-season is any indication it may work as the shots on goal were far less than what we have been seeing in the past few years. Also, it takes a team some time to buy into a system and play it with confidence. In my books I will be judging CJ based on the team progression going forward and not what we saw in the last few games last year with a team in disarray.

Again, great report. I would like to know how you would rate the individual players also...