View Single Post
Old
11-23-2010, 10:12 AM
sprevost

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
funny how nobody seems to feel that Pouliot is worth of top 6 duty.

I find he's one of our most effective forwards.... but it could be that he's found a comfortable groove on the 3rd line, where there's less pressure and expectations.

He's on pace for 20 goals - 40 points, 5th in team scoring...not bad 3rd liner numbers I say.
Thank you! Can we stop screwing around with the top 5 + grinder experiments NOT WORKING. Pouliot should be on the 2nd line, Eller is not ready yet and not at wing for sure. I say try this for a few games (last chance for Gomez on 2nd line)

Cammy-Pleks-AK (it worked well and Martin broke it up..fine)
Pouliot-Gomez-Gionta
(Yes I know...however now that at least Gionta has started to find the score sheet he may continue to do so, and well Pouliot has been playing great-full confidence at the moment)

I mean c'mon, we are now sitting one of our hardest working forwards (Darche) to put in a rookie defenseman on the wing?

The experiments need to stop, Markov is out..for a while, and if we are not going to bring up a defenseman to play, say, defense...then leave him in Hamilton and stop messing with his head! We have 7 capable d men now the power play will be fine with what we have (or at least won't get worse..i hope)

Sorry, just frustrated with all the nonesense with line juggling etc....I know, one loss..but this will catch up to us down the road if we cannot maintain secondary scoring, cause we are going to need it.

SP

sprevost is offline   Reply With Quote