View Single Post
Old
11-23-2010, 12:46 PM
RedWhiteBlackGold

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkow View Post
Interesting stuff.

I don't see Howson making the big Spezza move that everybody was complaining for over the summer. The team is riding high and now isn't the time to shake up the core.

I've gotta figure that whatever he's looking for is on the blueline. Gonchar and Karlsson aren't going anywhere. Phillips is redundant on this blueline. That leaves Lee (who Howson has been rumored to have had an interest in for awhile now), Campoli (We've already got Stralman), Carkner (no offensive upside), Hale (sucks) and...

Kuba. Who I'm interested in. He'd be an offensive upgrade for sure. I like the way the D-Core is playing but I'd like to see the power play improve. He does have a NTC though...

If a move of any significance is made, there will be a roster player heading to Ottawa. The team has too many roster players to add somebody without subtracting somebody.
Kuba's NTC was only for the first year of his contract which started last year.

I wouldn't be opposed to trading him but like others, I'm thinking if anything does happen it will be minor and will include Lee from our end.

What's Methot's chances of being traded and what type of player is he? Never seen him play but he's got some decent numbers for a young blueliner.