Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Muzzin down, A-Mart up
View Single Post
Old
11-23-2010, 05:03 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
I heard that Amart was getting called up next on D but I didn't believe it with the way that Muzzin has played. Maybe Barry can elaborate about the validity of this but I had heard that Muzz has a minor owie that has kept him as a healthy scratch.

I can also say that while I have shamelessly been banging on the A-Mart drum since the off season I am happy that he has spent this time down on the farm. He has shown that he is either NHL ready and should be up with the big club (although I expect a few shakey games and Montreal is one heck of a place to start your season) or dealt to a team that can use him.

Take it a little easy on the kid remember he will be playing in his 5th NHL game and as a PMD type he is going to hopefully play sound positional hockey while making nice outlet passes and playing cool with the puck.

At his best he fleshes out as a 4/6 dman imo who can play some nice limited minutes on a second unit PP and that is what we need once Willie gets back. What we don't need is any more of the Peter Harrold on D experiment. He is sadly out matched most of the time.

Good call up and it also gets us a little bit back on the track of "if you earn your shot at the big club by playing hard you will get your chance" after the whole King debacle.

Go Get Em A-Mart!

Make Rochester Mich and the SC BlackHawks proud!

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote