Thread: PGT: No Trick For Lappy :(
View Single Post
Old
11-23-2010, 09:18 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
if Cammy/Gio (maybe even AK, although he's lived up to his billing) bury some wide open chances that I'm sure their counterpart would have, the game changes. Love our guys, and they are somewhat productive, but our scorers have to score when they have the chance. That's where you win games too, not just in net where we did more than fine. Too many whiffs, missed passes, etc. They add up.

I know I will be grossly flamed for this, but I actually think Gomez is doing his job. By that I mean getting the puck into their zone, keeping the puck and dishing it. That's what he's supposed to do, not body through the entire flyers team to score (which is something AK/Pouliot could do physically). Gio missed a lot of Gomez's passes. And some were open nets. Not saying Gio sucks, just that Gomez's effectiveness is nothing if the people he is feeding don't do anything with it. He also got a couple of self created chances. Yes, I'd like him to score a few more, but it's strange to see (IMO) Gomez being flamed when he's doing HIS JOB, but the snipers aren't sniping and the rest are fanning on shots that could put the game away. All in all, we're doing just fine. I'd say get behind everyone or no one, cuz they're all doing equally well or bad depending on how you see it.

Love Eller. Cannot wait for that first goal.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote