View Single Post
Old
11-24-2010, 07:30 AM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stazza18 View Post
Anybody playing black ops zombie maps? Just got back into gaming recently and damn these things are hard, lol. My tag on PS3 is stazza18. I'm on PTO for 5 of next 7 weeks so I'll be killing a lot of time gaming.
I haven't really played zombie's before, and checked it out a bit... yeah, it's really hard. I think it's one of those things where you play and die and die and as you go along you get a feel for the pattern of what you need to do. Seems like it's way more fun in co-op with other people, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinerary View Post
I've noticed more and more lately that I seem to be one of the few people on my team that uses spy plane. Because everyone uses those ****ing RC cars now, and the fact that those things are a 3 kill streak is a joke.
Eh, I'm still seeing a LOT of spy planes going up for both sides... to the point that I don't bother to run spy plane, and just run counter-spy plane. The RC Cars aren't that bad because they are really only good for 1 kill unless you get lucky... but they are all kinds of irritating if you get killed by 'em. I swear I got killed like 5x by them in a game yesterday.