View Single Post
Old
11-24-2010, 01:53 PM
CharlieGirl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
I remember that game. Chara was going crazy over this guy a foot shorter than him, I remember Scottie challenged him to fight and Chara skated away, too (probably because he didn't want to get arrested on murder charged, but still). I talk about that game with everyone random Flyers fan I meet at bars and such when I explain my insane man crush for Upshall.

I think you may have your stories mixed up, though. I'm not sure if he did the Forsberg move in that game, but in his first game as a Flyer after being traded for Forsberg he won the game with the Forsberg move on a breakaway in the 3rd (an absolutely sick story).

U
P
S C O T T I E
H
A
L
L

Bring him back, Homer!
You may be right, and it's very possible I combined the two into one wicked game in my mind! If it was two separate games, then those are my two favourite Upshall games!

I also loved Markov and Timander.

I wish the Flyers had held onto Downie, but it was far better for him to go elsewhere. Kukkonen as well, but that may be more disgust with how badly he got screwed over by the coaching staff than being a fan of his play.

CharlieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote