Old
11-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Cawlidge Hawkey
NCAA ** Juniors

vCash: 500
Thank God I fell asleep after the first period. I have a few questions:

1) Does the BAR line still look bland?

2) Is DZ getting his game back?

4) How did Hank look? In my opinion, he had no business stopping the first two goals. That was purely the defense's fault.

I'm actually pretty disappointed with the team's overall effort as of late. As many of you have said already, Gaborik has been atrocious. He doesn't have that drive from last year. Looks more like late-Minnesota Gaborik, which is not a good thing...at all.

Also I honestly feel bad for Hank. I was really hoping that this would be HIS year. He was awesome last year even in games like this. Is the lack of playing time bothering him? Was he really "ill" and is that stopping him from playing as he usually does? Top five goalies don't have these off years unless something is very wrong. Thomas was injured for most of last season and look at him now. I highly doubt and really hope that Hank isn't injured. However, as a huge Hank fan from day one, it really hurts to see the guy playing off mainly because of the weak effort from the team in front of him. It's actually kind of scary that the team decides to work their ***** off when Henrik is NOT playing. It's very sad to be honest.

Cawlidge Hawkey is offline   Reply With Quote