View Single Post
Old
11-25-2010, 05:15 PM
wahoowa
All in the Game

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
It's a blast, and absurdly easy with the BAR. nothing is more satisfying than no scoping someone through a wall though, but that's harder. When I was on top of my game I couldn't leave my clan's server or the Pantheon server where they knew me, and skilled people played, because I'd often get booted for suspected hacking.

I personally could never get into CS. but, i did enjoy firing up source with a friend, and having the two of us square off against a full team of bots armed only with knives. it's pretty ****ing hard to stay alive, because you really don't have enough ammo to kill them all before they get to you
CS and DoD were my life from middle school to high school. I actually downloaded Steam the other night to try and pub a little, but I forgot my account and apparently you have to pay for both of those games now. Sucks.

My PS3 gamertag is uvabliss, but right now I only have FIFA 11... thinking about another game to pick up. I tried Bad Company 2, but I have a hard time going from mouse & keyboard to joysticks.