Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
11-25-2010, 09:23 PM
STUpid

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUS Fan View Post
Rantfather, you are a negative person. Every one of your posts is negative and derogatory toward Mike Eagles. I appreciate that the team is not doing well this year after two previous bad seasons. But, I don't feel that gives you the right to hurl crap at Eagles in post after post. Write a letter to the editor at the Gleaner, write to the uni pres or the alumni pres. But please don't subject us to any more of your daily rants. I haven't been around here for that long, but I have not seen any poster so negative about a coach. It's the same old, same old every post. If STU went on a 15 game winning streak that would still not satisfy you as you have some kind of agenda (not well hidden) towards Eagles.

Give it up, Rantfather. You're starting to piss me off.
Come on... is this not a place to talk AUS hockey? Unfortunately, we STU fans are the only fanbase out of the eight who have so much to complain about. And Mike Eagles is the rightful target. He has singlehandedly driven a once proud program into the ground. You think the Gleaner would bother to print the letter? They're content to completely ignore Eagles' incompetence. Oh, he's a good man... I don't care if he's the freakin' Pope, it's about wins and losses baby. If you don't want to read about it, stop clicking on the STU TOMMIES THREAD. And I can't speak for rantfather, but the day a Mike Eagles led team pulls off a 15 game winning streak - hell, a 5 game streak for that matter - name your wager, I'll take you up on it.