View Single Post
Old
11-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Blind Gardien
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsmith View Post
Personally I think he could not only be worse than Moen, but also that signing him would send a terrible message to all the forwards who haven't been given a chance at a top six role. Pouliot, Patches and Palushaj are all worthy of a look before a has-been, soft-as-butter prima-donna like Satan should be brought in.

Frankly I'd be aghast if Satan came to Montreal.
I think I heard some versions of similar things about Robert Lang, for example, and he was pretty good for us. I thought Satan looked pretty good in some games last year, including some against us.

Pouliot is better off on our "real 2nd line" anyway , he won't mind continuing to play with Halpern or Eller. Patches already wants to be in Hamilton. But anyway, it's not for prospects to lament that a guy with 300 goals and 1000 games of NHL experience gets a shot before they do. That would be prima-donna-esque too, non?

Anyway, I have no idea how Satan would pan out, and generally speaking over the course of his career I have not really cared for the player. Failure would not surprise me. But he's "free". And like Freaky Habs Fan said, if it isn't working out after a little while we can just waive bye-bye to him.

I'm not really for or against the idea. But I don't really see how it could hurt.

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote